Website with a CMS
Opensource only - you own all data - no license fees
Tools to work together
Own your data. Do not share it with anonymous corporations.
Following is a List of my favourite Web-enabled Opensource Tools.
- Nextcloud is like "Dropbox" where you have full privacy and ownership
- Matomo - a google Analytics Alternative without the need to share your insights
If you host it on your own domain, you do not need these awful "Cookie Consent Banners", because there are no foreign cookies.
- Element is your encrypted Alternative to Slack.
The Communication Network Matrix behind it is sponsored by the french state and used for sensible data by the german healthcare Industry.
- Taiga is a simple but powerful Project Management System.
- and much more - tell me what you need, i'll find a software that fits and respects your privacy at the same time.
monkee.ch helps you install, customize and run all of the above Tools. Own your Data - protect the privacy of your customers.
Custom Application with a Web Interface
Standard software does not fit your data and/or Workflow?
By using strong frameworks we can build a tailor fit solution for you with reasonable costs.
By using open standards and popular frameworks there will be no customer lock in.
Custom Example: bernasconi.swiss
- Product Catalog - Usable for the Website and connected to Invoices etc. (Enter once, use multiple times)
- Custom Workflow
Offer > Order > Pickup List > Invoice
You always know whats open, and what's done
Each step creates a Standard Office Document to customize or print.
- Adressboook for all your clients and contacts - connected to the Document Workflow of course
- Payments: Have a clear overview of payments from your customers and create dunning with a simple click
- Inventory Management - Know exactly what's in your warehouses